The Philippines’ first neobank, Tonik, now offers free fund transfers through Instapay!
Users can send and receive money from select banks and e-banks for up to PHP50,000 without transfer fees from the neobank by using Instapay as your method of transferring payment or topping up your account.
To top up your Tonik Account, you only need to:
- Click the Top Up option in the Tonik dashboard
- Click Instapay
- Tap the Square button to copy the 14-digit Tonik account number
- Once copied, launch the mobile bank app or bank website where you’ll get the fund for a top-up.
- Paste the 14-digit Tonik account number
- Enter your desired amount and other required information
- Perform the steps required by your bank’s app, like the necessary authorization to finalize the whole transaction.
Meanwhile, transferring your funds to another bank includes these simple steps:
- Hit the Send Money Options button on the Tonik app’s dashboard
- Click To another bank
- Change the option from PESOnet to InstaPay
- Input the desired amount, purpose of transfer, and receiver’s account details
- Do the required authorization
- Tonik reiterates that the Tonik Instapay transfer is free of charge to all financial institutions that have an Instapay Integration in their payment system. But make sure to double other banks for some with different transaction fees regarding InstaPay top-ups.
To know more about what this new update offers and how it benefits Tonik account holders, visit its official website here.