Shopee partnered with Puregold for a safer online grocery shopping experience by offering Shopee’s e-wallet as its new payment option.
Puregold customers can now use ShopeePay to pay for their groceries, which comes with 20% cashback up to the end of December.
“Through the convenience of digital payments, we aim to increase customer enthusiasm while consumers maintain their purchasing power,” said Puregold President Ferdinand Vincent Co.
Shopee plans to partner with more brands to make online shopping easier for customers amid the ongoing pandemic.
Here’s how to pay for Puregold products using ShopeePay:
- Go to your ShopeePay action bar and tap “Scan.”
- Scan the QR code displayed on Puregold’s table top card.
- Input the amount you wish to pay and tap “Confirm.”
- Enter your 6-digit ShopeePay PIN.
- You will receive confirmation for your payment.
Shopee is free to download on App Store and Google Play Store.