The iconic psychological horror visual novel, Doki Doki Literature Club, is back with a Plus!
Recently released by Team Salvato, the DDLC now comes with more mind-blowing features and content available only to Doki Doki Literature Club Plus!
DDLC Plus Features
- 6 new Side Stories about friendship and literature, totaling hours of new content
- 100+ unlockable images, including new game art, wallpapers, never-before-seen concept sketches, and more
- 26 total music tracks, including 13 all-new unlockable songs by Nikki Kaelar, plus special guests Jason Hayes and Azuria Sky
- A built-in DDLC music player to unwind with your favorite songs in a custom playlist or loop a single track forever
- A high-fidelity visual upgrade with all artwork now in Full HD (1080p)
To recap, the gamers play the role of a student who joined a club at the request of their childhood friend, Sayori. It leads to meeting the whole members: tough-but-adorable Natsuki, shy bookworm Yuri, and Club President Monika.
While everything seemed peaceful and perfect at a glance, there seem to be eerie tones underlying the characters— the whole game itself.
With that said, while DDLC Plus portrays an eye-candy romantic visual novel, this game is not for those who are easily disturbed. P̸̙̟̓̑̉̓̾̅̊̀̈̈́̎̂͠ͅl̵̖̥̬͕̺̯͇͎͙̏̐̒̈́̀͂̃̅ḛ̸̣̯̥̦͖̜̙̫͎̼͉̱̀̚͝ȁ̸͓̯͗͗̂͛̔̆s̶̨̛̳̰͐͑́̈́̽͐͘e̴̢̥̖̯̿͋̆͆̀͂̃̎̄͐̒͝͠ ̷̻̺̺̹̾͐͑̿̆̈́͊͐̚ḋ̷̡̛̦̳̝̣͍̯̤̹͙̪̳̘́̃̾̽͜ǫ̴̧̡̳̘͖̣̩̖͎͓̟͍̓̄͐̿͋̂͝w̵̥̳̾̎͝n̸͙̟̼͍̮̯̭̮͍̺̜̟̜̼̽̈́͐̌l̷͚̬̽̍̈́͗̓̿̕ͅớ̶̡̦̳͖̜̗̟̊͋͐́̾̇̿̌͑̚̕͜͝â̸̢͖̼̭̍͂̋̀ď̵̤͖͖̫͕͔̯͖̑͊̓̓͋̇͋̊.̴͙̭̼̲̞̹̼̓͜ ̵͙͕͌̉̽̽̂̕̕͜͝
Doki Doki Literature Club Plus is downloadable on Steam, Epic Games, Nintendo Switch, PlayStation, and Xbox. T̵̳̗͙͇̗͕̗̣̰̥͖̟̗̓̍͂̈̓͗̀̿̒̆͆͊̚̕͘h̴̲͉̝̞̝̻̰̹̼͍̖̠͉͎̆̓̔̈́͒̐́͑̎͗̓͜ā̸͓̰͙̝̫̼͖̻̻̳͐̓͌̍͌̕n̷̜̼̥͕͇̊̐k̶̹͚̥͇̺͇͚̻̗̳͈͆́̽̔̆̀̾͂̽͗̚ ̵̡̡̘̼͌͂̂̌̂̋̚y̸͉̺̫̱͉̼͇͔͖̠̒͂͗̂̌͆ő̷̢̧̢̩͚̰̟͍̤͚̉̌̆̀͂̾̓̈́̒̂̑̚̕u̸̠͆̉͒