Lenovo’s latest ThinkEdge embedded computers, Lenovo ThinkEdge SE30 and ThinkEdge SE50, will soon arrive in the Philippines.
Powered by Intel, ThinkEdge SE30 and ThinkEdge SE50 offer improved edge computing that meets the needs of enterprise data processing, security, and scalability at the edge.
ThinkEdge SE30 is a small, rugged, and powerful compute device for edge workloads. Meanwhile, the ThinkEdge SE50 aimed for versatile applications that require higher analytics and data processing at the edge.
The new line-up of ThinkEdge allows businesses to be more efficient, insightful, competitive as it provides a better way to handle, generate, and deliver data to different devices worldwide.
ThinkEdge SE30 key features and specifications
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 vPro® processors for industrial computing
- Up to 16GB memory and 1TB storage
- Fan-less, operational temperature range of -20 to 60 Celsius
- Both 4G 1 and 5G 1 modules
ThinkEdge SE50 key features and specifications
- 11th Generation Intel® Core™ i7 or i5 vPro® processors for industrial computing
- 32GB memory and up to 1TB storage
- Fan-less, operational temperature range of 0 to 50 degree Celsius, and IP50 rating
- 2-liter design with full industrial I/O
The Lenovo ThinkEdge SE30 and SE50 prices are now available upon order request. For updates, check out the Lenovo Philippines website and Facebook page. You can also find more information about ThinkEdge portfolio at the Lenovo ThinkEdge page.