Grab launched its GrabBayanihan Vaccination Support Program to open up vaccine access and education to more Filipinos.
The GrabBayanihan Vaccination Support Program consists of several measures to encourage all consumers and driver- and delivery- partners to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
Additionally, Grab will collaborate with national and local government units and utilize its network and app to offer mobility, communications, and logistics support.
Besides these, Grab will commit to the following efforts under the program:
- Work with its partners to provide pre-and post-vaccination telemedical consultation.
- Extends its Post-Vaccination Livelihood Protection insurance policy free of charge to cover potential loss resulting from COVID-19 vaccine side effects.
- Create a fleet of vaccinated driver-partners to provide discounted mobility solutions for senior citizens and high-risk individuals.
- Together with the Department of Health, Grab Philippines will publish accurate vaccine and other public health information within dedicated high-visibility spaces in the Grab app.
- Grab Philippines will launch a “COVID-19 Snap Survey,” which will enable DOH to conduct lightning polls to gather real-time data on vaccine sentiment.
- Grab Philippines will also conduct a series of workshops and town halls to educate its driver-, delivery-, and merchant-partners on the benefits of getting vaccinated.