Taking a quick purchase becomes easier for GrabPay users who have bank or e-wallet accounts by linking them through the app.
By partnering with Banco de Oro (BDO), Bank of the Philippine Islands (BPI), Unionbank, SM and 7-Eleven, users can make instant cash-ins with GrabPay.
“Our partnership with three of the biggest and most respected banks and leading commercial establishments in the Philippines means using GrabPay has become easier and more convenient. Now, consumers have the freedom to shop and pay without worries,” said Erwin Yamsuan, Country Lead for Grab Financial Group Philippines.
Here’s how to link your BDO, BPI, or Unionbank account to GrabPay:
- Tap on “Payment” on the bottom navigation bar of your Grab app
- Once you are redirected to the following screen, “Cash In”
- Select “Linked Bank Account” among the cash in options
- Choose across available bank options, input your online banking details, then link them to your account
Cash in over-the-counter in any nearest 7-Eleven branch or SM stores via GrabPay by following these steps:
- Go to “Payment” section of the GrabPay app
- Go to “Cash In”
- Tap the “In-Store” cash-in method
- Choose “7-Eleven” or “SM”
- Enter the desired cash-in amount and tap Submit
- Show the generated barcode to the cashier and pay
GrabPay provides an easier way to pay services under Grab partner establishments, such as GrabFood, GrabMart, and GrabExpress, among others. Using GrabPay also has perks that users can benefit from, such as earning GrabReward points.