Are you still using a 3G SIM that gives you slow internet? If yes, it’s high time for you to upgrade to the next generation of mobile networks.
If you’re unsure what kind of SIM do you have right now, simply text SIM CHECK to 8080. Once verified that you are still using a 2G or 3G SIM, you can do the following to make the SIM switching quick and easy:
- Secure an online appointment before dropping by at the Globe Store to replace your SIM since some Stores require prior booking.
- To get a slot, you may either go to http://glbe.co/abs-queue or use your GlobeOne app.
- From there, you can choose the Store location, date, and time that you want to visit. This booking system will make your transaction even more convenient and will save you both time and effort. It will also ensure that you are attended to properly.
2. If you can’t find your nearest branch in the list to book an appointment, it means you can simply walk in, and Store personnel will assist you on a first-come, first-served basis.
3. Check out the Stores with Express booths which give priority to those who need to upgrade their SIM.
- Make sure to check the Stores List for information about the Stores including those that require prior booking and those with Express booths.
- If you are a Postpaid 3G user, skip the Store visit altogether and simply request for SIM change via the GlobeOne app. The new SIM will be delivered to your registered address by a courier.
Be cautious of any suspicious individuals who may trick you into changing your SIM. Never give your SIM to anyone or transact with anyone except the Globe Store. For more information on how to protect yourself from scams, visit this page www.glbe.co/SIMSwap-FAQs
For more information and updates about Globe, visit www.globe.com.ph.