October is nearing an end and it also means Halloween! All kinds of people have their own way of celebrating it, may it be through a trick or treat or putting up a scarecrow in their non-existent farm.
But if you cannot do these, here are some free, awesome wallpapers for your smartphone lock screen that can either stun or spook your friends or family members.
1. Fog by Annie Spratt ( @anniespratt)
Taken from New Forest National Park, Lyndhurst, United Kingdom.
2. Bloody Moon by Altınay Dinç ( @adinc)
Full moon and clouds captured in Turkey.
3. Halloween Macaroons by Damien Creatz ( @creatz)
French macaroons and sliced lemons.
4. Lost Places by Denny Müller ( @redaquamedia)
A grayscale photo of a closed window with cobwebs and dead plants.
5. Dark Hallway by Charles Deluvio ( @charlesdeluvio)
A dark narrow hallway lit with a small light fixture.
6. Cup of coffee in Fall by Heidi Kaden ( @infinitexplorer)
7. Beware of Spiders Signage by Jen Theodore ( @jentheodore)
8. Siamese Cat in a Graveyard by Edward Howell ( @edwardhowellphotography)
Owner’s note: I was out taking some pictures in a cemetery and this cat came out of nowhere and scared the living daylights out of me. Lucky it was the nicest cat ever and even gave me a little tour of the place! Taken in Hanwell Cemetery Chapel, London, United Kingdom.
9. Stranger Things by Puneeth Shetty ( @puneeth2)
Black wayfarer sunglasses on the black surface, reflecting Stranger Things title logo.
11. Lit Jack-o-lantern Decor by Annie Spratt ( @anniespratt)
Halloween spooky pumpkin scarecrow.
12. Cute baby wearing a pumpkin-decorated knit cap by Omar Lopez ( @omarlopez1)
13. Drown by Ian ( @greystorm)
14. Creepy staircases by Artie Vincent ( @scorsesesson)
Taken in Ellis Island, United States.
15. Jack-o-lantern by Felipe Vieira ( @felpsskater)