LG Electronics launches today its latest smartphone, the LG V10, with impressive upgrades that will catch the eyes of most mobile users.
Aside from having LG’s pioneering technology such as the Rear-Key design, the Knock Code, and Gesture shot, the LG V10 also boasts of its camera that can create the best image with the use of the lowest aperture level of f/1.8 and also can shoot in manual mode.
The LG V10 also sports its new feature such as the dedicated Second Screen for accessibility. Another feature that makes this smartphone a game changer is its dual front cameras for enhanced selfie imaging. Moreover, the LG V10 is the first smartphone that allows users access all three cameras at the same time via Multi-View window feature.
LG also took the manual image shooting to the next level by including the manual video shooting to the LG V10. Users can now manually adjust the shutter speed, frame rate, ISO, white balance not only for still images but also while recording videos.
- 16MP Rear Camera with f/1.8 aperture lens and OIS 2.0
- 5MP Dual Front Camera
- Manual Still Image Shooting
- Manual Video Recording
- Built-in video editor
- Audio Monitoring for Voice Recording with Wind Noise Filter
- Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 Processor
- Display: Main screen 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) | Secondary screen IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1440 /513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR3 RAM / 64GB eMMC ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: 16MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture / OIS 2.0 | 5MP dual lens front camera
- Battery: 3,000mAh removable battery
- OS: Android 5.1.1 Lollipop
- Size: 159.6 x 79.3 x 8.6 mm
- Weight: 192g
- Network: LTE-A Cat. 6
- Connectivity: Wi-Fi 802.11 a,b,g.n ac / Bluetooth 4.1 / NFC / USB 2.0
- Colors: Space Black
With all these new features, the LG really have raised the standards of smartphone, making the LG V10 the only all-in-one device that one needs to carry anytime, anywhere.