As the age of technology improved the lives of many people and made living a lot easier, Unionbank takes their step on giving their customers a faster and hassle-free banking. With the newly improved EON, enjoy a smoother and cashless shopping!
“The more we stepped back and gave up EON to the community, the more EON grew and moved forward,” said Paolo Baltao, EON’s Head Advocate.
How to get an EON account?
You may get your EON Starter Kit on any 7-Eleven branch nationwide for only 150 pesos,
or you can have it delivered straight to your home via Lazada. Easy right? Paperless, no time wasted.
What’s inside the EON Starter Kit?
The EON card has an EMV smart chip to keep your money extra safe. Plus, you have free 50 pesos in your account as a startoff!
How will I activate my EON Account?
Easy peasy! Just download the EON app on App Store and Google Play, there’ll be instructions as you scroll through the app, after accomplishing the steps, you are now able to manage your money.
What’s more exciting? There’s no maintaining balance! No hidden charges and penalties so you can consume your money fully. You can also check your balance using the app.
How do I add money on my account?
When connecting your EON account to your PayPal account, select Union Bank of the Philippines as your bank, enter 010419995 as the bank code and your EON Account number. No charges, this transaction is free.
You can also cash in at any 7-Eleven branch, no need to go to a Unionbank branch. You can use the EON card for buying stuff. There’s a minimal fee of PhP 10 for every PhP 500 you cash in, still cheap, right?
Access your EON account anytime, anywhere, with the EON App!
You may check your balance, move money, pay bills and buy stuff using your device. Hassle free, right?
More EON features for their loving customers:
- Forgot your password? Worry no more! With EON, you may take a selfie to log in or use TouchID.
- You may also lock your card via EON App or go to the EON website.
- Want to change your PIN? You can change it using the EON APP or log in to the EON website.
- You may access the EON app using mobile data in case there’s no WiFi around your area, and what’s the exciting part? It’s free! (Except when roaming)
- Lost your card? You can just buy a new EON Starter Kit and link it on your account.
- You can move money on any EON or Unionbank Account, or an account in another bank. You can even schedule your transfers!
- You may pay your bills in seconds using the EON app so you won’t miss a payment.
- Buy stuff using the EON card! Whether it’s from prepaid credits, airtime load, or credits for your favorite games, EON’s there for you.
Need assistance? Questions?
Message them on Facebook (/eonbankph) or tweet @eonbankph. You can also send them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or send a message at www.eonbankph.com/contact. If you want to go old school, go ahead and call them at (02) 981-3688.