Singer and television personality Sarah Geronimo-Guidicelli collaborated with Grab Philippines to launch the Kilo-Kilometrong Pa-promo, a series of campaigns to provide all Filipinos to score sweet deals and exciting promos in Grab.
“As someone who came from a humble background, alam ko kung gaano kahalaga to make the most out of every peso. Mas lalo pa ngayon na I started my journey into married life. Kaya I am very much excited to be working with Grab!” said Sarah Geronimo.
The Kilo-Kilometrong Pa-promo will be live until March 7 using the promo code “GrabWithSarahG,” featuring deals across all services, including:
- GrabFood customers can have their favorite meals delivered for free within Metro Manila, with every minimum order of P400. Those outside the metro can have their meals delivered free of charge for a minimum purchase of P250.
- RIDE FOR LESS. In the next three weeks for promo code, GrabCar will provide up to P40 off from your fares. Passengers can use the code for a maximum of two rides during the promotion period.
- A minimum spend will of P500 will get users less booking fees and receive the items within 60 minutes. The promo is available to all Grab users in Metro Manila and Cebu.
- Sending gifts will have a P1 booking fee.
- One-time P50 cashback if you pay cashless during the promo period.
“We are confident that by working together, we will continue to delight and provide everyday value to many Filipinos,” said Grace Vera Cruz, Country Head of Grab Philippines.
Follow Grab Philippines on Facebook and download the Grab app not to miss all the good stuff.