Oracle announced its new integrated PaaS offerings that make it easier for organizations to capitalize on key transformative technologies. In addition to new autonomous data management cloud services, big data analytics, and AI capabilities, Oracle announced the addition of innovative technologies to its application development platform, data integration platform, and security and systems management portfolio.
Oracle Cloud Platform helps organizations build, deploy, secure, and manage workloads seamlessly on premises or in the cloud, connect and extend business applications, and drive new business insights.
No matter where customers are in their cloud journey, Oracle plans to continue to offer the most comprehensive, open, and integrated platform to quickly and securely develop and deploy business-critical applications. With the latest Oracle Cloud Platform enhancements and new cloud services, we continue to offer our customers unparalleled choice and the best technology to help them deliver new innovations, embrace disruptive emerging technologies, and out-perform the competition.
Amit Zavery, Senior Vice President, Product Development, Oracle Cloud Platform
New Services that Enable Greater Flexibility and Ease of Use for Developers
Enabling choice and a more modern way for developers to build, deploy, and deliver applications across multiple channels, Oracle announced new services in its Application Development portfolio, including:
- Oracle Container Native Application Development Platform that helps developers build, deploy and manage next-generation container-native applications using managed containers, serverless functions, and automated container-native continuous integration and delivery (CI/CD) pipelines.
- Oracle Blockchain Cloud Service, an enterprise-grade distributed ledger cloud platform enabling developers to securely and quickly extend customers’ business applications and deliver tamper-resistant B2B transactions across their partner ecosystem.
- Oracle Mobile Cloud portfolio has been expanded with simplified development and deployment of Artificial-Intelligence (AI)-powered chatbots and operational analytics to help organizations better engage with customers and employees across today’s most popular messaging platforms.
- Oracle AI Platform Cloud Service that combines a complete AI development environment with a best-in-class AI compute infrastructure, making it quick and easy for developers and data scientists to set up a secure, scalable environment for new deep learning models, data aggregation and model training.
Comprehensive Application and Data Integration Clouds for Simplified Integration and Faster time to Market
- Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud brings together all of Oracle’s market-leading data integration products: Oracle GoldenGate, Oracle Data Integration, and Oracle data quality solutions, into one, comprehensive solution delivered in the cloud. Organizations can easily integrate new sources of data in any format to help eliminate costly downtime, accelerate data integration for analytics or big data, and improve data governance. Incorporating proven technologies, such as Oracle GoldenGate, the platform enables customers to seamlessly migrate their databases with no data loss for phased or online migrations. In addition, it enables users to prepare and ingest data from on-premises or cloud solutions in real time with little or no impact to application performance of target systems.
- Evolution of Oracle Integration Cloud Service to include capabilities for SaaS and on-premises integration, process automation including adaptive case management, 100+ out-of-the-box cloud adapters, and tooling for visual application development. Oracle offers a next-generation user experience that includes persona-based access to all of these capabilities and drives business value with faster time to market via pre-built integration templates.
- The industry’s most complete API management cloud solution to design, govern, manage, analyze, monetize, and secure APIs in a true Hybrid deployment. Oracle’s API Management tooling includes Apiary for developers to prototype, test, and document APIs with industry standards such as OpenAPI and API Blueprint.
Delivers All Capabilities Essential for Big Data Projects
- Oracle Big Data Cloud Platform delivers critical capabilities essential to Big Data projects, enabling customers to simplify and accelerate data-driven business outcomes while making it easier for them leverage adaptive intelligence in their own applications and services. It includes new Oracle Analytics Cloud, Data Lake Edition, embedded machine learning and analytics capabilities in Oracle Big Data Cloud, and a unified Oracle Data Integration Platform Cloud.
First Cloud-Native, Intelligent Suite for Security and Management
- The industry’s first cloud-native, intelligent suite of security and management, consisting of Oracle Management Cloud and the Oracle Identity Security Operations Center portfolio of services.