ZTE will soon launch the flagship model for the Red Magic 7 series, the nubia Red Magic 7 Pro, worldwide, including the Philippines!
This Pro model is notably equipped with a dedicated gaming chipset that handles RGB lighting and haptic feedback. Then, the main processor handles the hardcore stuff for users to play intensive games.
Additionally, it comes with nine layers of heat dissipation materials to prevent the phone from heating up. And as a cherry on top, it has a new turbofan that runs effectively and quietly.
nubia Red Magic 7 Pro Specifications
OS: Red Magic OS 5.0 (Android 12)
Display: 6.8-inch AMOLED screen with (2400×1080) FHD+
Processor: 3.0GHz Snapdragon 8 Gen 1, Adreno GPU, Red Core 1 dedicated gaming chip
ROM: 256GB, 512GB
Rear Camera: 64MP+8MP+2MP w/ LED flash
Front Camera: 16MP
Battery: 5,000mAh battery with 65W fast charging (Micro USB Type-C 3.0)
Connectivity: up to 5G, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6e, Bluetooth 5.2
Colors: Obsidian, Pulsar, Supernova
This new gaming-oriented smartphone will launch in the following countries:
- Europe: The United Kingdom, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Lithuania, Croatia, Luxembourg, the Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Netherlands, Denmark, Poland, Estonia, Portugal, Finland, Romania, France, Slovakia, Germany, Slovenia, Greece, Spain, Sweden, Ireland, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Malta
- North America: Canada and the United States of America
- Asia Pacific: Australia, Hong Kong (China SAR), Indonesia, Macau (China SAR), Philippines, Vietnam, Singapore
- Middle East: Israel, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates, Qatar.
- Latin America: Mexico, Peru, and Chile
There’s no official retail price in the Philippines as of yet. But by conversation, the starting price would be around PHP42,000 and up to PHP47,000.