Three Lenovo smartphones were recently launched in the Philippines, the Lenovo Vibe K5, Vibe K5 Plus, and the K5 Note. Tech Beat Philippines was able to get a review unit of Lenovo’s latest entry level smartphone, the Lenovo Vibe K5 priced at Php6,999.
Unboxing the Lenovo Vibe K5
The box contains the Lenovo Vibe K5 handset. Other contents are battery, usb cable, wall charger, user manual, warranty certificate, and screen protector.
Lenovo seems to be breaking away from their usual plastic design. The Lenovo Vibe K5 is a mix of plastic and metal finish which gives the unit a more elegant design and feel.
The Lenovo Vibe K5 is running on Android 5.1 and upgradable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow. It has a Snapdragon 415 quad-core processor, 2GB of RAM, 16GB internal storage expandable through microSD.
Tech Beat Philippines will soon post a full review of the Lenovo Vibe K5 after putting the device to the test.
Specifications and Features
- Display: 5-inch 720p HD IPS LCD, 297 ppi
- Design: Metal frame
- CPU: Snapdragon 415 quad-core processor, 1.4GHz speed
- GPU: Adreno 405 graphics
- Memory: 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, 32GB max microSD card
- Camera: 13MP main, 1080p video, LED flash
- Selfie: 5MP front-facing
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, Dual-SIM, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, WiFi n
- Audio: Dolby Atmos dual speakers (back), FM Radio
- Port: microUSB 2.0
- Battery: 2750mAh, removable
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop, upgradeable to Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Colors: Gold, Silver, Dark Gray
- Price: P6999 or $150 USD