With the resumption of classes looming near, Globe and Google for Education together sought to meet the demand for better academic services and provide digital learning experience deserved by schools and universities.
Google for Education is an ecosystem of products, programs, and training grounded on the platform’s innovative tools and resources. With Globe’s partnership, the telecom will procure a comprehensive onboarding process, tailor-made teacher training, and reliable after-sales support for partner schools and institutions nationwide.
Google for Education offers the following suite of services:
- G Suite for Education- a productivity tools platform built for the classroom, including Gmail, Classroom, Docs, Spreadsheets, Slides, and Drive. Its cloud-based tech enables teachers and students to work on lessons simultaneously.
- Classroom- teaching made more seamless for educators. It creates and manages assignments, organizes modules, and facilitates checking of tests through its built-in grading tools.
- Meet- Services that allows teachers to connect with students virtually through secure video calls and messaging, which can have up to 250 participants per call and up to 100,000 live stream viewers.
- Socratic- Google’s AI-powered tutor that helps students navigate the learning process through high-quality videos, concept explanations, and online resources.
- Read Along- a platform that helps students improve their literacy skills through this speech-based reading tutor.
- Google Forms- a platform that can create forms, surveys, and quizzes. It has a lock mode feature to prevent students from browsing other websites during a test.