Ed Boon tweeted with excitement that there will be a new MK film; Mortal Kombat Legends: Scorpion’s Revenge coming for blood this first half of 2020 with Warner Bros. Animation. Directed by Ethan Spaulding (Batman: Assault on Arkham, Justice League: Throne of Atlantis) and scripted by Jeremy Adams (Supernatural, Teen Titans Go! vs. Teen Titans), the animation this time, apparently, will be featuring fan’s dearest poster boy, Scorpion, to be the main character of the show.
Although there’s no other details nor teaser yet for the upcoming animation, the official logo and voice actor list was officially announced, showcasing the following KM fighters to be part of the stage.
- Scorpion (Hanzo Hasashi) – Patrick Seitz
- Sub-Zero – Steve Blum
- Demon Torturer – Fred Tatasciore
- Shang Tsung – Artt Butler
- Goro – Kevin Michael Richardson
- Raiden – David B. Mitchell
- Johnny Cage – Joel McHale
- Liu Kang – Jordan Rodrigues
- Kano – Robin Atkin Downes
- Jax Briggs – Ike Amadi
- Kitana – Grey Griffin (aka Grey De Lisle)
- Quan Chi – Darin De Paul
- Sonya Blade – Jennifer Carpenter
- Satoshi Hasashi – Grey Griffin