Filipinos love singing so much, we show joy, spread optimism, and positivity through songs. Even when faced with numerous problems, we remain resilient and positive – often singing through our greatest woes in life.
And to celebrate Philippine Independence Day, here are just 6 of the greatest original Pinoy music (OPM) that screams Filipino pride partnered with JBL earphones that are all one-checkout away from being yours when you visit Shopee today.
“Noypi” by Bamboo
An iconic track from Bamboo’s debut album As The Music Plays, “Noypi” captivated the hearts of the youth and sparked patriotism in the Philippines. The “Hoy! Pinoy Ako!” line in the song screams Pinoy pride at its finest.
- Active noise-canceling wireless on-ear headphones.
- Flat-folding lightweight and compact solution for everyday use.
- Feature 32mm JBL drivers that help deliver JBL Pure Bass sound.
- A sound that can be enjoyed without unnecessary noise for more than 12 hours wirelessly and can be fully recharged in only 2 hours
- And thanks to the additional detachable cable, music can be enjoyed endlessly in wired mode, with or without Active Noise-Cancelling.
- Made with durable materials and designed in four fresh colors.
- Buttons on the ear cups that allow for easy hands-free management of calls and music.
“Pinoy Ako” by Orange and Lemons
Orange and Lemons is a Filipino pop-rock band formed in 1999. It advises Pinoys to embrace being Filipino and to wow the world with our indomitable spirit.
- Wireless earbud headphones with JBL Pure Bass Sound.
- 6-hour battery life, they can wirelessly stream JBL Pure Bass sound.
- Provides hands-free call management.
- A pair of 12.5 mm drivers which will punch out some serious bass.
- Soft, ergonomically shaped earbuds ensure the listening experience remains comfortable for long listening hours.
- A single-button remote lets you control music playback.
- Answer calls on the fly with the built-in microphone.
“Mga Kababayan” by Orange and Lemons
A 1990 song by Francis M about his advice for the people of the Philippines, “Mga Kababayan” helped promote the culture and aspiration of the Filipino. He also tells us to believe in ourselves and to dream big. He also tells us that we should work hard so that we will be relieved.
- JBL Signature Sound
- 16-hours battery life
- Bluetooth Technology
- Multi-point connectivity for seamless device swapping
- Detachable cable with remote mic/over-ear
“Ang Himig Natin” by Juan dela Cruz
Released during a turbulent period in Philippine history-Martial Law had just been declared, “Ang Himig Natin” became not only a rallying song for the burgeoning Pinoy Rock movement but the entire Filipino nation as well.
- Powered by large 8mm drivers
- Deliver enhanced bass performance and legendary JBL Signature Sound
- Accented with premium aluminum finishes
- With universal remote and a microphone which enables hands-free calls
- With voice assistance when used with most smartphones
- Crafted to deliver comfort and on-the-go convenience
- Multiple sized ear-tips
- Tangle-free fabric cable
- Lightweight carrying case for easy storage
“Isang Bandila” by Rivermaya.
The last album of Rivermaya with Rico Blanco, the band released “Isang Ugat, Isang Dugo,” primarily a covers compilation with only one original track, “Isang Bandila.” Its lyrics affirm and confirm our oneness as a people – “Isang ugat, isang dugo, isang pangalan, Pilipino.”
- Wireless to compliment your active lifestyle.
- Has the ability to change tracks, manage calls, hands-free, and access your voice assistant.
- IPX7 water and sweat proof
- Providing 10 hours of continuous playtime
- With 20 additional hours in the charging case.
- Ambient Aware feature that enables you to hear what’s happening around you while still enjoying your music.
- TalkThru feature which allows you to have a conversation without taking off the headphones.
- Comfortable and secure thanks to customizable ear-tips and Freebit enhancers.
- Delivers powerful JBL Signature Sound designed for movement.
Francis M, “3 Stars and a Sun.”
A Pilipinas patriotic playlist without Francis M’s “3 Stars and a Sun” is incomplete for a few reasons: it pledges loyalty and love to the country, the fantastic inclusion of Tagalog in his rap, and the short call out to our long fight for independence.
- No wires. No hassles. Introducing the completely cord-free.
- They are powerful in sound thanks to a 5.8mm driver featuring JBL Pure Bass sound and colorful in design.
- The earbuds, combined with the elegantly designed portable charging case, provide 16 hours of unrestrained musical enjoyment.
- Ergonomically shaped, they also ensure long-lasting comfort.
- Equipped with intuitive and handy controls that are conveniently located on each earpiece, including one-click access to Siri and Google Now.
For more product information or shop JBL products, simply visit https://shopee.ph/jblphilippines.
If you’re looking for amazing deals, please visit https://www.shopee.ph/ or download the Shopee app for free on Apple App Store or Google Play Store to learn more.